How to Export Gmail Contacts to PST?
When it comes to a contacts backup plan, nothing beats Google. You can easily sign your phone book with the Gmail account and all contacts can be saved on the account. You can access your contacts from any device opening the Gmail account. However, some users often ask to export Gmail contacts to PST. Want to know why? Read the query below.
Scenarios To Export Gmail Contacts to PST Might be Like This
These are some scenarios that result in users exporting Gmail contacts to PST. So let’s overcome the problem and solve it one by one. First, we want to show you how to save contacts from Gmail. And then we will show you how you can export them in PST.
Save All Contacts From Gmail Account at Once
- First, you need to open your Gmail account and then click on the Gear icon to select Contacts.
- Or just click on the Link “Google Contacts” to directly reach the Contacts
- Click on export visible on the left panel
- Now select export contacts as vCard and then click on Export
All your contacts will now be saved in the download folders. You can now copy and paste them to a new location for easy export to PST.
Now, take a look at the second and final process and see how you can export Gmail contacts to PST. Is it even possible or do we need to find another way to solve this problem?
How to Export Gmail Account Contacts to PST?
When you have saved all contacts from Gmail to vCard, you may find that the files don’t have an option to convert to PST. Of course, why do they offer such option since both file formats are different and belongs to another email client.
In order to export the contacts to PST, you need to use a third party offer that enables this task. We would like to suggest one of the trustworthy and reliable workarounds for this PST export for you. Therefore, if this task is really important to you and needs to be done. You can take a look at our suggested app.
Gmail Contacts to PST Converter
The application that can do the task in easy steps is 4n6 vCard Converter. The application is expert in its performance and can easily export Gmail contacts to PST. With the help of the vCard converter, you can export so many vCard files into a single PST file that they can be easily imported into Outlook.
What make this tool unique are its features that also differentiate this tool from others. Therefore we would like to explain some of the salient features of the tool that are also task related and will make your experience in performing the task more reliable. So take a look
- The application can export bulk Gmail contacts in PST file format
- You can save your PST files in the location you choose for convenience
- It can export multiple vCard files into individual PST files
- The application Offers just a few steps to complete the tasks
- Maintains data integrity when exporting Gmail contacts to PST
- Compatible with all Windows operating systems
Now we recommend that you check out the steps so that you can easily export Gmail contacts to PST, it is a guide that will help you as you meet the process in person.
Process to Export Contacts From Gmail to PST Format
- First click on the download link to have a tool on your device
- Install the vCard converter by finishing the setup and then launch the application
- Click on Open tab and then click and select the option at your convenience, Choose Folders or Choose Files
- Now click on the vCard to select them and then click open to load them on the tool.
- Click on Export tab and then click to select PST file format
- Now browse the location to save your resultant PST files to desired destination and then click Save to begin the exporting.
Cheers! Your Gmail contacts will now be exported in PST format is few moments.
For some users who need to export Gmail contacts to PST file format, this article will be helpful. As if you know the manual method will not do the job, you need to use an alternate application. That is why we have provided you with a suitable solution to achieve this. To complete this task, you can try the tool to make exporting easier, that is vCard Converter.