How to Convert Multiple vCard to CSV file?
Do you need to convert multiple vCard to CSV?
Your research leads you to the right place. We are eager to solve your problem. Facilitating your work by providing you with the best solution is our sole purpose.
So before starting the whole process, there are a few things you need to know first.
Maybe CSV is a good choice to convert VCF files, but you can’t convert multiple vCard to CSV like that, we mean simply or manually.
Since no vCard file offers an option, just right-click and it gives you an option to open as CSV files. No, this is not possible. And now we think you know what to go to in this situation? Yes, you think well of the alternative solution.
An Automatic Tool to Convert Multiple vCard to CSV
Before talking about this automatic solution, we must say that we can only suggest, but the final decision is yours whether you choose our suggestion or not. But we will give you every possible reason to use the application to convert multiple vCard to CSV. Let’s start
vCard to CSV Converter: A Faster Way to Complete the Task
The application that can simplify your work through its simple process is 4n6 vCard Converter. The tool allows you to convert multiple vCard to CSV files very quickly and easily.
We promised to give you a possible reason to use this application, so let us provide you with some of the features that may attract you towards the application.
- Convert vCard files regardless of their version
- Convert massive vCard files to a single CSV with one click
- Allow saving converted CSV files to desired location
- It consists of just a few steps to complete the entire conversion.
These are some of the features that can enhance your experience to convert multiple vCard to CSV. Let us expand on the last feature discussed and provide you with the step-by-step process to accomplish your task. And you will see for yourself how many steps it consists of. We bet only a few steps.
Process to Convert Multiple vCard Files to CSV Files
- First of all download the vCard converter from the given link on your Windows device
- Now install the application by clicking the next after accepting the agreement and finally launch the application.
- Now, as you can see, the tool’s page open with only one “open” tab on the menu bar
- Now select the option at your convenience, Choose Folders and Choose Files after clicking the Open tab
- Now begin to select vCard files or folders from the device and then click open to load selected files on the tool.
- Once all the folders are loaded on the left panel of the tool you can take a preview of vCard files, in case you need.
- Click on Export tab and then select and click on the CSV option
- Now click Browse button the to save your files at your required location, and then click on the save to begin the exporting
Upon completion of the process, you will be provided with information about the completion of the process. It will also provide you a tab to simply open the location directly from the tool. You can see in the below image.
We have given you every step so that you do not face any problem. Your vCard files will now be exported to CSV in your chosen location.
Note: If the features of the tool mentioned above are not enough, let us explain some more qualities of the tool that can help you to know more about the tool.
Read More About the Tool
Easy to use: The vCard converter comes with a simple interface. You will not have any problems while working on the tool. Customer convenience is the main thing any business focuses on. That’s why the interface of the tool is designed so simple.
Windows Support: The application is compatible with all versions of Windows. So you don’t need to update to the newer version to run the tool. Any older version of Windows is also supported by the vCard converter app.
Support all vCard versions: The application supports to open all versions of vCard such as vCard 2.1, 3.0 and 4.0. You can also open and view the vCard files on the tool itself. So if you need to open vCard files, think of the tool.
Self-dependent: The application is not dependent on any other setup to fully accomplish the task. The application is standalone and self-sufficient to convert multiple vCard to CSV without configured to any other additional setup.
If you need to convert multiple vCard to CSV, you may know that it is not possible to convert them manually; you must use an alternative application to accomplish this task. So in such a case, vCard conversion app may turn out to be the most suitable app as it gives you all the ease with which you can complete the job.