How to Backup All Email From Outlook?
Are you currently conducting your email conversation in Outlook? Thinking of securing all emails to deal with future uncertainties? So let’s finally proceed to accomplish this task with the most recognized solution to backup all email from Outlook.
But do you have any idea how this task can be possible? We mean to back up all emails at once?
We are all sure that this is definitely not possible manually. As the email account like Outlook stores all the data on the desktop account, and only offers the option to import and export only in the compatible file format, not the format you can use it without opening Outlook.
Read Related Articles
So what can be done manually when it comes to backup all email from Outlook?
You can either backup all email from Outlook as PST file attachments to another account, or can save them to some pen drive. However, we are not sure if it considered as a backup.
But there are certain limitation also,
- As you cannot open the files until you have compatible email client that is Outlook
- If you can’t open them, what’s the point of keeping them secure this way?
As mentioned at the beginning, we will carry out this task with the most well-known solution. So let’s move on to it to know why this solution is the perfect way to backup all email from Outlook.
A Perfect Solution to Backup All Email From Outlook
Before we dive into the details of the solution, you need to know why solution is perfect and why we recommend it to you
With this solution, you can backup all emails from Outlook to;
Document files: This option suits your needs best as you can save emails in PDF, text, HTML and also CSV. You don’t need a fixed application to open. We’re sure you still have an application that can write this file format
Another account: This option is also best for you because you can backup the emails on any IMAP supported email client so that you can access the emails from any device from any location.
Email Files: We’re not sure if this option will be useful to you, but we have to mention it in case you need it for any reason. Here you can save all emails from Outlook to EML, MBOX.
Found it useful? That is why we recommended this solution to you. Now let’s see more details about this solution
4n6 Email Converter is the solution that gives you all of these best storage options. It’s all in one and easiest to use application that allows users to get their job done quickly in less than a minute.
It is able to backup all email from Outlook even if you is configured with the account or not configured. It gives you so many options for every data migration need.
Now is the time to know how to select this option from the application. It can be done once you go through the process. We are therefore presenting instructions here that will help you when you actually counter the application.
Process to backup Emails From Outlook
- First of all, you need to download the Outlook Email Backup Tool on the device where you keep the Outlook emails
- Now click on the downloaded application to install it and prepare to launch after the setup is complete.
- Now click the Open tab and then Email Data Files, then click Outlook OST / PST Files and then click Choose from a folder
- Once you have selected all of the files from the device, you will see that they have been loaded into the tool. You can also open them if necessary
- Now click on the Export tab and select IMAP as the email service. We use this export option because you can open the e-mails from any device
- Now enter the backup email address and password and click the Save button
Your Outlook emails are now backed up to the account you selected. Congratulations, your task has been completed.
If you need to backup all email from Outlook with all attachments in multiple file formats and also in another cloud-based account, you have to go for the alternative application as there is no manual function available yet.
For this purpose, Outlook email backup tool turns out to be one of the best solutions. So, you need to try the tool for a better experience.