How to Backup Email from Windows Live Mail
Are you the one who is still configured with the Windows Live Mail? Are you finally thinking of moving from this account? But you can’t because you can’t leave important emails behind. So let us tell you there is a way out of this situation. And the way is to backup Email from Windows Live Mail.
Some restrictions on backing up email from Windows Live Mail
Backing up the emails may not be as easy as it seems. First, the account doesn’t have such an option that allows you to backup emails to another account or platform directly.
However, if you have Windows Live Mail files on your desktop and are not configured with the account, this is considered more of a problem as there is no way to forward the emails as you might have while configuration with the account.
The only thing you can do is send them as attachments, which might not be a good decision because they still won’t open without a supported application.
Now we know what things don’t work when you need to backup email from Windows Live Mail. So if we eliminate such discussed condition, the only option is to use an alternate solution that will allow emails from Windows Live Mail to be backed up.
A Reliable Solution to Backup Email from Windows Live Mail
The application that we will offer is the most suitable solution for this task. It’s the most reliable and all in one solution. Why we call it an all-in-one solution because it has so many file saving options that you can choose to backup email from Windows Live Mail.
4n6 Email Converter is the application that is popular with its unique features and file storage options such as;
- PDF, HTML, CSV and Text
- PST, MBOX and also EML
- And also all email clients supported by IMAP
You can choose any of the all storage options for different type of need.
- If you need a replacement that makes it easy for you to view Windows Live Mail email, you can access document files
- However, if you need a replacement that allows you to access your email from anywhere, you can set up an email account
- If you want to open the Windows Live Mail emails for the successor of the account, you can opt for the email files like PST
Now is the time to know how this tool works and how to select these files while backing up emails from Windows Live Mail. To do this, you need to take a look at the guide as it will help you familiarize yourself with the process.
Procedure for Backing up Email from Windows Live Account
- Download the Windows Live Mail Backup Tool on your device where your account is set up
- Now install the tool by accepting some conditions and choosing the location. And then click on the tool to finally launch it
- Click the Open tab and then Desktop Email Clients and select Windows Live Accounts
- Once you select the account, all the Live Mail data will be uploaded to the left panel of the tool; if you need, you can also view Windows Live emails.
- Now click Export and then select Email Service to backup emails to cloud based account
- Enter the backup email address and password and then click the Save
What next now? If all these things about the tool is not enough for you then let us give you some more about the tool
Know More About the Tool
Bulk Email Backup: Windows Email Backup Tool is not restricted by any data size; it won’t require you to backup Windows Live email in many parts. With this app it is just a onetime task, no matter how much data you have, you only need to go through the process just one time.
Allow you to backup specific emails: If you’re not prompted with all emails in your account, and you only need emails from a particular time period or email address, this app can help. As by going to the search function, you can apply the filters.
Backup Windows Live emails without account setup: If you are not set up with the account and only have Windows Live Mail files on your device. You can also backup them by choosing the files from device, in order to perform the backup.
Compatibility and Capability: This Windows Live Mail backup tool is compatible with all versions of Windows. And on the other hand, it does not require the support of any other application to fully accomplish the task. It is independent can accomplish the task alone.
Windows Live Mail Backup Tool has proven to be the best application to backup email from Windows Live Mail. Because of these features and all the storage options that it offers. So if you want a convenience while doing the task, you can go for this app