How to Backup eM Client Email Account?
This article is specifically aimed at users who use the eM-Client and are faced with certain problems with the service. The only way to get out of this situation is to backup eM Client email account to another platform.
Let us understand a specific situation with the given query, what kind of problem a user may face using the eM client.
Backing up email is an especially wise decision when using a desktop email client. It is not only because you cannot carry a device with you everywhere, but also to avoid data loss due to any device failure.
And to avoid uncertainties, a backup is the best solution.
However, these discussed situations are not the only reason why users want to secure an eM Client account. There are also some manual restrictions for users to make this backup decision. Such as;
- Most of the time there are synchronization errors
- There’s kind of a lack of customizability
- And the most important thing is that the user interface is not that good
Now, let’s get to a point where you can solve your problem with what is currently the most perfect solution. Would you like to know what this solution is? Okay take a look.
Solution to backup eM Client Email Account
As a user of the eM Client account, you may know that there is no function to backup the data directly to another platform. The only thing this account has for the sake of convenience is that you can sync different accounts in the eM-Client. However, there is no way to backup the data from the eM client.
To do this, you need to use an alternate application that will facilitate a path through which to get to the goal. Let us help you to know the application. So you can quickly backup eM Client email account on different platforms.
eM Client Backup Tool
This application is the solution to all your eM Client data migration problem. It has all the features to make your job more enjoyable. Everything is easier with this 4n6 Email Converter tool because of its simple processes and the option to save files.
Would you like to know what file savings you can use to backup eM Client email account? Well it’s a nice thought, so have a look.
eM Client backup tool backup your data in;
- Another account: This account is perfect if you want to access your email anytime, anywhere. All you have to do is use the web browser to open the account.
- Document files: If you want to backup the eM-Client files in an easily accessible way, you can choose PDF, Text, HTML and also CSV.
- Email files: We don’t know if you’d like to use these files when moving from the desktop email client. However, in the future, keep in mind that you can also use this tool to select PST, MBOX, and EML files.
Now is the time to tell you how to select all of these storage options from the tool. To do this, you need to know the complete steps. Guess what? Your convenience is our concern, so we provide the complete guide here.
Process of securing the eM Client email account
- Download the eM Client Backup Tool on your Windows device
- Now install the application and launch it
- Now click on the Open tab, select Desktop Email Clients and then click on eM Client Accounts
- As soon as you have selected the account, all data will be loaded onto the tool. If you need to open the emails, you can click on them
- Now click on the Export tab and then click on the Email Service to backup the email to a cloud based account.
- Now enter the backup email address and password and click the Save
If you need to backup eM Client email account for easy access to multiple platforms, the eM Client backup tool has proven to be the best. Because it gives you all the different options to save files for different kinds of needs. So, if you need all the convenience while doing the job, then you can choose the suggest app.