How to Export cPanel Email to PST?
Do you want to export cPanel email to PST format?
Are you also using cPanel to manage your web hosting server?
What web interface are you using to your access your emails – Roundcube or Horde?
Want to have backup of all your important emails in PST format from these cPanel webmail accounts?
But do you do not know how to export cPanel email to PST for Outlook email client? Don’t worry, here you will learn about the possible solution to accomplish this task.
In the first method, we will provide a way for you to export all cPanel email at once directly to PST format. This will turn out to be one of the best suitable solutions to accomplish this task. All we can say is its a one-stop-shop where you can get whatever you want. So let us nominate the application that can do your job on your behalf.
Read Also – How to Export cPanel Email to Gmail?
cPanel Email to PST Export Tool: An Expert’s Choice
This Email Backup Software is the one you always wanted to do your task of backing up your emails. This application is the most suitable and specially designed for exporting your emails to file formats like PST. It is fully automated and only requires a few clicks. Let’s see some advanced features of the software that will help to make your conversion even smoother.
- This cPanel email to PST exporter comes with a friendly user interface
- It is helpful in exporting cPanel emails in PST file format
- This app allows you to export cPanel emails in bulk with few clicks.
- It comes with built-in functionality to select the desired location to save files.
- It is a completely standalone software that does not require a supported tool
- Compatible with all the Windows version whether its latest or old
You can get an overview of the application by reading the features provided. Now you can know what this tool is capable of and how efficiently it can finish the job. Now know the complete step-by-step working process to complete the export.
Step-by-step process to export cPanel email to PST
- The first step is to download cPanel Email to PST Exporter to your Windows-enabled computer or tablet
- Prepare to install the application on your device, then launch the application and open the tool screen
- Now, press Open button, and then choose Add Account.
- Now type your cPanel Email Account Details such as email address and password and also enter the IMAP server name
Attention, please – If you are not able to add email account in software and are getting error message saying “Failed to add account. Please provide IMAP server information”? then please check this page for more details Click Here.
- When you add an account, the tool will analyze all your account data and display it in the left panel
- After that, hit on Export tab & select Email File as the PST which is your required file saving.
- Now select the folder to export your emails from. You can select all at once.
- Click on Browse option to choose the destination folder from your computer where you want to save your resulting files.
- After all, click the save button that appears above in the right panel of the tool.
The exporting will begin after hitting the save button. This will take a little time to completely export all cPanel email in the PST to the desired location. You can then open it using a PST compatible email service or a third-party application.
This is the easiest way to export cPanel mail in PST. But people also want a manual process that can accomplish the job of export. Now let’s take a look at the following to learn about the manual process.
The second method is a manual process that allows you to migrate cPanel mail to local storage. If you want to save all the emails from Horde, you can use this way, but the condition here is that all the data will be downloaded in MBOX format and there are not many options to choose from. This is the default file format for exporting the desired email.
Now let’s look at a process to export cPanel Emails manually.
Here, we will offer you to save emails from the horde Web interface as it provides you to save all emails at once. Now take a look below:
- Firstly, right-click on the folder (inbox, outbox, sent, etc.) you want to export
- Now select the Export option
- After that, you will be asked to select the file format that is MBOX or ZIP
- Once you are done with selecting the file format click ok
Your emails will be exported to your local storage in your selected file format such as MBOX.
In case if you already have cPanel email as MBOX and now you want to export these files to PST you can use our 4n6 Email Converter tool for this purpose. This application allows you to directly export cPanel MBOX files to PST
This article contains valuable ways to resolve queries on how to export cPanel email to PST. You can manually export cPanel emails, but only in MBOX or ZIP format. Therefore, we suggested using an alternative solution to complete the task. 4n6 EmailBakup is the most suitable application to face this problem.