How to Save Emails as PDF with Attachments ?
You are reading this article because you are still looking for a solution on how to save email as PDF. So let’s finish your journey because here you will get the most useful and suitable solution to save your emails as PDF.
Saving emails as PDF is one of the best decisions. Let’s understand this with the situation you may face and what can make you do it.
Reasons to save email as PDF
- Saving your important email in PDF format can benefit you in many ways. For example, in the case of a bad network connection, if this happens, you will not be able to access your email account to view your email.
- In case you want to switch from that account. When you think about leaving a current email account, you first think about saving important emails in a suitable format that can be easily opened.
- PDF is one of the most flexible file formats, which can be easily opened on any platform, and one of the best benefits of saving your email as PDF is that your emails cannot be manipulated, because the PDF file cannot be Edit.
Therefore, saving your emails to PDF is beneficial and also important for future needs, so let’s find a solution on how to save email as PDF.
Free Download 4n6 EmailBakup
As you know, emails cannot be converted to PDF manually because none of the email clients offer an option to do so. Here, the only option left is to use a third-party tool. 4n6 Email Backup Software is one of the best alternative options that you can use to accomplish your task. Let’s take a look at the working features of the tool.
- It comes with a user-friendly interface
- Save multiple emails to PDF at once
- Allow saving email with attachments
- Supports to save your email from multiple email account
- Allow to check a preview of emails as well as attachments
- Email to PDF backup tool is completely Windows-based
- While saving emails as PDF, the tool maintains all properties
- No need to download a supportive application
We have discussed some of the identifiable features that you can use while doing your task. These special features make the task more fluid and allow it to be done very quickly. This EmailBakup consists of just a few steps from which you can save your emails to PDF.
How to save email as PDF – Step-by-step
Suggestion: We recommend that you take the trial version of the tool. The demo version allows you to export 10 items from each folder. The freeware edition lets you learn about the tool and its functionality.
- Download the software on your Windows platform from the given link
- Once you installed the application, run it on your device
- Now go to open tab and select add account
- Enter your email address and password with IMAP server
Note: An email account must be added from which you want to save your emails as PDF
- Once the email account has been successfully added, the tool will start loading your account folders
- Now you have to go to export tab and select PDF from the document files
- Browse the location to save your PDF file
- Select the folders to be converted in PDF
- After that, Now click on the save button.
After this, the software will process to save your emails in PDF format. Once the process is finished, you can open your PDF file from the desired location.
Talk to us: While downloading the software or following the steps if you have any difficulties, you can consult us at any time. We are always there to help you and provide technical assistance.
There is no manual way to save your important emails in PDF format. You must use the workaround to accomplish this task. 4n6 Email Backup Tool is the application that allows you to do it and quickly save your email as PDF.