How to Backup Outlook 365 Emails in Easy Steps?
Tutorial Team | March 22nd, 2021 | Backup
Securing email has become more and more necessary in today’s scenario and especially in the case of a Microsoft related email account, as you can hear the news about cyber-attacks on the Exchange server. For this reason we would like to offer you a complete solution to backup Outlook 365 emails.
Securing emails is necessary not only to solve cyber theft problem but also to solve certain problems.
Certain issues where you absolutely need to backup Outlook 365 emails
- To face the network problem. Roger that? Let’s dig deeper, it is not necessary that you find a good network connection everywhere. To counter this situation, you need to create a backup for offline viewing.
- If your account space is almost full, you can backup old important emails.
- The other reason to backing up Outlook 365 emails is to just switch accounts.
These are some issues that will lead you to backup Outlook 365 emails.
If we look at these issues discussed, they are all different and require different storage options. So the solution has to be that the entire problem can be covered and fixed.
That is why we offer you a solution that will allow you to get out of it regardless of the situation you find yourself in. So take a look
A professional Approach to Backing up Outlook 365 Email
4n6 EmailBakup is the solution for every situation you want to get out of. This tool makes it very easy to backup Outlook 365 emails. There is not much you need to do in this application. This application is automated and will take much less time on your part.
One of the best things about the tool is that it gives you so many file saving options that you can use to solve your problem. So take a look at what storage option it gives you.
File saving option by the tool
- Another account: You can choose any IMAP supported email account to backup Outlook 365 emails
- Document Files: You can choose an easily accessible file for offline viewing such as; PDFs and texts. And for certain requirements, the app also offers the option to save CSV and HTML files.
- Email Files: If the discussed options are not enough, you can choose the PST. EML and also MBOX file format for using the emails in the desktop account.
Found this app helpful? Okay, now let’s get to the process that will allow you to select the saving option. Take a close look at the instructions and solve your problem.
Process for Conveniently Backing up Outlook 365 Emails
- First, download the tool onto your Windows operating device by clicking the link below
- Now, by accepting some terms & conditions,, and choosing the known language, install the application and finally run it
- Click the Open tab, and then from the drop-down menu, click Add Account
- Enter the Email Address and password of the Outlook 365 account and provide the IMAP server name
- Once the account has been successfully added in the tool, you can see that all Outlook 365 mailboxes have been loaded in the left pane of the tool. Click the mailboxes to preview the emails
- Now click on the Export tab and then click on the Document or Email Files option to save them. Here we take an example of PDF as an understanding of the next steps
- Now click the Browse button and click to select the destination for the resulting files and then click the Save
Suggestion: If you want to backup Outlook 365 emails to another cloud-based account for access from any device, you can select the Email Service from the Export option and then enter the backup email address and password and then click Save.
Congratulation! Your problem has now resolved. You can choose any of the platform according to your preference.
I have large amounts of data in Outlook 365. Can this tool back them up in a single time or do I have to back them up separately?
No, you don’t have to keep backing up Outlook 365 emails over and over again. This tool can backup Outlook 365 emails in batch so that you only have to follow the process once.
Can I also use the tool on the other device?
Yes, after purchasing a license key for the tool, you can use the tool on the host device with the same key
In addition to this application, do I need to download a supported application to perform the task?
No, the application is independent and is not required for any other application configuration.
Can I run the tool on a Mac?
No, the tool does not yet support the Mac, but it is compatible with all Windows versions.
Backing up email can benefit you in every way. So, if you need to backup Outlook 365 emails on multiple platforms, you can try the Outlook 365 backup tool. It is the best and very helpful solution to help you with any data migration problem.