How to Import MBOX to Exchange With All Attachments?
Tutorial Team | April 22nd, 2021 | Import
If you have no idea how to import MBOX to Exchange, we’re here to help you come up with an idea, especially a solution that can do the job. A solution that allows you to import as many MBOX files as you may have, and yes all at once.
This is the question that has led us to write on the subject and offer you one of the best solutions for it. You may have the same problem that led you to initiate this task.
Sometimes some users get a file that they cannot easily open. This is due to the compatibility of the file with the email client.
The users who received MBOX are facing such a situation and now they have no idea how to open it and then see importing to a secondary account is the final solution. And all of these things cause them to import MBOX to Exchange so that they can access those files.
So the solution should be that the task can be done easily and that you don’t have to do a lot in the process. That is why we offer you the solution that meets your expectations.
An Appropriate Solution to Import MBOX to Exchange
We introduce you to the 4n6 Email Converter. This is the solution that meets your expectations and this is the solution that can easily import MBOX to Exchange. The perfect solution that will give you relaxation and give you all the ease so that this task does not look like a difficult task.
You need to know why this application is perfect. You can do this by looking at the features of the tool. This tool is packed with many features so that you will not have any problems and at the same time can do the task easily and quickly. It is therefore recommended to look at the properties of the tool.
Some Highlighted Features of the Tool
- This application has a very easy to use interface that offers convenience to the user
- This application allows you to import bulk MBOX files into Exchange Server
- You can also import all attachments contained in the MBOX files into Exchange
- This application allows you to preview all MBOX files with all attachments
- The integrity of all emails is maintained while they are imported into Exchange
- It is completely self-contained and does not require the support of other applications
- It is compatible with all new and also all older versions of Windows.
As already mentioned, some functions. We mean it seriously. There are many other features that you can use to make this task easier. To know these other functions, you need to run the tool.
Now let’s come to the process, because it is the factor that will tell you what steps you need to take in order to import MBOX to Exchange. We offer you step by step guide for this purpose you take a look at it and get fully comfortable.
Process for importing MBOX to Exchange Server
- First of all, Download the MBOX to Exchange importer on your Windows compatible device
- Now install the application accepting some terms and conditions and once the setup is complete, Run it
- Click the Open tab and then click Email Data Files to select MBOX Files
- Select all the required MBOX files from the device and prepare them for uploading to the tool
- Now you will see that all the selected MBOX files have been uploaded to the left panel of the tool. Here if you need you can preview MBOX files
- Click on the Export tab and then click on IMAP from the drop-down list
- Enter the backup email address and password and also enter the IMAP server name for Exchange and lastly hit the Save button.
Once you hit the Save button the process will start, wait just a few moments and the process will be done. Congratulations! Your work is finished. Now you can import MBOX to Exchange by following the same process whenever you need.
Whether you have few or tons of MBOX files that you need to import all at once, you can rely on our suggested application. MBOX to Exchange Importer has proven to be the best app for importing MBOX to Exchange as it provides you with so many functions that you can use to apply so many filters to make this task easier. So whenever you need to import MBOX to Exchange, give the tool a try.