How to Transfer Emails from PC to Mac?
Have you changed your Windows pc with the Mac?
Are you stuck in a situation where you have no idea how to transfer emails from PC to Mac?
If yes, then this article is for you
One of the major issues you may face when switching your computer is that a desktop account emails. As these emails cannot just be transferred to your new device, because all the data is saved on a local drive. You may not have faced this situation if you were using a web-based account, as you can open it on any device or computer by logging into the account. But the situation is not like with the system-based account.
Transferring emails from PC to Mac can be tricky, but it doesn’t cause problems. Here we will offer you an easy method to transfer emails from pc to Mac Computer.
Similar Blog Posts
One of the easy ways to transfer emails from PC to Mac is to transfer all the data to a cloud-based account.
You need to create a new account to transfer all the emails from the PC, or you can use the old accounts you may be using, and then you can easily view them on Mac by logging into the web-based email client.
But the question is how to do it? How to transfer the data to the web email client
And the answer is to use an advanced all-in-one alternative application.
A third-party tool is the only way to perform this task. So let us introduce you to one of the most unique tools suitable to accomplish this task.
4n6 Email Converter: An application to make work easier
As it is not so easy to transfer emails from PC to Mac, and you need an alternative product, this 4n6 email converter is best suited for this task. This is the most reliable and easy to use application and can accomplish its task in very few easy steps. It is packed with features that make this tool even unique. Take a look at some of the features of the tool.
- Transfer emails to web-based email services such as Gmail, Office 365, Yahoo Mail, and all accounts that support the IMAP protocol.
- Transfer all data from email account to another account at once
- Export your email data to multiple formats like EML, PST, MBOX, PDF, HTML, CSV, and Text.
- Export your data from the email account to your desired location; all you need to do is browse the destination.
- Allow having a preview of emails, this app can open any of the file formats you want to view.
- Allow to transfer only selective emails, in case you don’t want the whole data
These are some of the functions that you can use while using the tool. Now let’s take a look at the work process by which you can accomplish the task.
Steps to show transferring emails from pc to Mac
- First of all, download the application on your PC from which you want to transfer emails.
- After downloading the tool, install its setup and then prepare to run
- Click on the Open tab, once the application screen is displayed
- Go to Desktop Email Clients and select your email account you are using
- Select the files from the computer to be opened on the tool
- Now click on the Export tab, once all the files are loaded and displayed on the left panel
- Select the Email Service to which you want to transfer your system-based email data
Attention, please – If you are failed to add account in software then, make sure IMAP and less secure settings should be enabled. Is software showing an error message “Failed to add account. Please provide IMAP server information”? Click Here.
- Enter your backup email address and password
- And lastly, hit on the Save button visible on the right panel on the tool.
By following this process, you can easily transfer your email to the new account. Now you can easily access pc emails on your Mac by logging into the web account. This is one of the easiest ways to view your emails on your new system.
The other thing you can do now imports the data to some portable file format, which your email account can support on the Mac. As we have discussed, this application supports many file formats. So you can transfer your email data from cloud email account to any of the file extension.
In this article, we have tried our best to overcome your problem on how to transfer emails from PC to Mac Computer? Since you cannot just transfer your emails, 4n6 Email Converter helps you transfer your emails from your PC to web-based accounts. So you can easily open them on Mac.