How to Extract Attachments from Yahoo Mail ?
In this article we would talk about:
- Extract attachments from Yahoo mail
- Problem causing such situation
- Manual method to download attachments
- Alternative solution with 4n6 EmailBakup
Cloud-based email services like Yahoo Mail are very popular with students, employees, and business people. Because the services provided by such email clients are very valuable to them. They provide many benefits over any other desktop email client. For example, they provide a terabyte of storage per user, and that’s a very large amount and it won’t fill up very quickly.
Recently it has been seen that there are many users who need to extract attachments from Yahoo! emails. But there are certain problems they face in doing so.
What will you do if you try to open your account and it cannot be opened? Due to server failure, network problems, or account suspension. How can you get all the attachments from the account at that time? This can cause a lot of problems.
Read similar article
That is why a great man once said that there is always a contingency plan. Having a backup of your attachments on your desktop is a great way to open your attachments whenever you want. But do you know how to extract attachments from Yahoo Mail? Let us help you find out.
Manual method to download attachments from Yahoo mail
- Go to your Yahoo account and
- Enter your credentials, if not already signed in
- Click on the email which contains attachments
- Click on at attachments at the bottom of the email
- After that, click the more icon
- Click download
After following these steps, you can download attachments. But pay attention, only one attachment at a time. To save all the attachments you have to go through each email. Open them and download the attached files one by one. Now, you can count the time, how many hours or days it will take to extract all the attachments from the Yahoo mail. If you do not want to do it manually or need an alternative solution, we can offer you the best alternative to perform this procedure.
4n6 EmailBakup: the best alternative solution
If you think that the manual process is so tiring and long and you don’t want to continue, and at the same time, you also need to extract all the attachments. Then this 4n6 EmailBakup software is the best for you. This software can do the whole task on your behalf; you don’t need to spend many hours clicking your attachments one by one. Just click once and the rest will be in the app. Let’s take a look at the features of the tool.
- Extract multiple attachments from Yahoo mail at once.
- Extract Yahoo mail attachments from the selected mailbox.
- Check the complete preview of attachments before extraction
- Save extracted attachments at the required destination path.
- Best Yahoo attachments extractor for all types of users.
These are some of the described features of the tool that you can use. Now, take a look at the process to extract your attachments from Yahoo with this alternative.
How to extract attachments from Yahoo Mail using software
- After downloading the Email Backup Software
- Launch the software on your computer
- Click on the open tab to add an account
- Enter your Yahoo mail account credentials.
Attention, please – If you are failed to add account in software then, make sure IMAP and less secure settings should be enabled. Is software showing an error message “Failed to add account. Please provide IMAP server information”? Click Here.
- On the right side, you will see all the data of Yahoo mail will start to load
- Now, go to the extract tab and select attachments from the given options
- Select the files to extract the attachments from
- Now, browse the location to save your attachments and click on the Save button
- The extraction will start to begin, tap on ok after its finish.
Your attachments are now saved in the destination folder; you can open them anytime you want without even having an internet connection. We have offered you the complete step by step process so that you don’t face any difficulty extracting your attachments.
In this article, we have discussed the complete process to extract attachments from Yahoo Mail using a manual and alternative solution. And 4n6 EmailBakup has been found to be the best way to accomplish this task. If you find this article valuable to you, please tell us. Give us your opinion about the product. Thank you.