How to Extract Attachments from Webmail Account Folders ?
If you have a business website, you must have your Webmail email account, which can contain many email attachments related to your business documents.
But do you have any idea how to extract attachments from Webmail folders?
Webmail accounts have become the first choice for businesses to handle their emailing communication. Because these accounts are hosted by their domain name. This looks very professional when they have their business name on the email account.
But at the same time, web-based email accounts are always at risk of being hacked. There are many scammers and hackers looking for your personal information. And everyone knows that these emails are mainly used more like a professional related job. So they can receive a lot of valuable information by hacking these.
Read similar blog posts
Thus, what to do in this situation? You must download all the attachments to your computer in case you are not able to access your Webmail account. We offer you a suitable solution to perform this task.
Use 4n6 EmailBakup to extract attachments from Webmail account
As a webmail user, you may know that it is not possible to download all attachments at once. You can only download them one by one. That is a very long process and it can take lot of your time. To facilitate this procedure, 4n6 EmailBakup is the best alternative solution. Let’s take a look at the highlights of this Webmail attachments extractor.
Ease of performance: The primary motive of this software is to lighten your work pressure. The user interface of this application is very easy and simple. It is very specific about its task and doesn’t contain any other unnecessary information.
Bulk extraction: This software allows you to download many files without any limitation. There is no broken of files when selecting many folders at a time. It downloads your attachments as it was in your Webmail account. There is no loss of data.
Required destination: It allows you to choose your destination path. Unlike the manual process, it doesn’t save your files in the download folders of your computer but offer you to choose your own location. Therefore, you can easily find the saved files.
Search for specific attachments: If you need to download attachments of a particular time period or from a particular email address, you can easily find them with the help of this tool. This software has an in-built search feature to search for your particular file extensions i.e. PDF, DOC, XPS, XLS, JPG, PNG, GIF, and all.
These are some of the related features offers by the tool. These features make your task even easier. Now let’s have a look at the process by which you can extract attachments from Webmail.
An alternative solution to extract attachments from Webmail account
- Download the software from the above link
- Now run the software on the system
- On the tool screen, go to the open tab to add account
- Enter your Webmail account address and password.
Attention, please – If you are failed to add account in software then, make sure IMAP and less secure settings should be enabled. Is software showing an error message “Failed to add account. Please provide IMAP server information”? Click Here.
- Once the account is successfully added, the data will appear on the tool
- Now go to the extract tab and select the attachments option.
- Browse the location on your computer.
- Check on the folders to extract files from.
- Now click on the Save button.
- The tool will start the processing to extract your attachments.
- Click on ok when the processing is finished.
Your attachments are now ready to be opened. This process beats all the limitations you may face when you try to save them manually.
Added bonus you get from the tool
- This tool allows you to open multiple file formats. Some file extensions cannot be open with the help of the supported application.
- This application can extract not only attachments but many properties such as email addresses, associated email addresses, and phone numbers.
- This software not only extracts your data from the Webmail but from all the IMAP supported email client.
- This allows you to send your data to any other email clients also. If you think your data cannot be safe on the desktop in case of a hard drive crash. You can also send all the emails to some other account.
Extracting the attachments is very useful for you in many ways. This article provides a complete solution to extract attachments from Webmail account. Email Backup Software helps you a lot to extract them easily through its automated process. Send us your comments about your experience with this app.