How to Open MSG File in Windows Live Mail ?
Even if Windows Live Mail is hardly used much, there are still many users who still use the platform to communicate by email. As you know different email clients support different file extensions such as Outlook Supports to open MSG files and Windows Live Mail supports to open EML files. So the .msg file cannot be open directly in the Windows Live Mail.
There is no manual method to open the MSG file in Windows Live Mail, and if you try to do so, your files may get corrupted. To save the file from loss, you should use an alternative solution whereby you can open these files.
So leave all worries behind and get ready to open .msg files in WLM, as we are going to introduce the product that can accomplish this task in very few steps.
Read Also – How to Open MSG Files without Outlook?
4n6 Email Converter software
This software is an alternative solution that you can use on behalf of the manual process. As the manual process has so many limitations and does not allow you to perform the task. Here this application overcame all the limitations and allows you to open as many .msg files as you need to open them. This Email Converter application is an all-in-one tool and does not require any compatible application while opening MSG files in Windows Live Mail. It is completely independent and full of benefits you can avail from the tool. Let us offer you some features in brief:
- Ease of performance.
- Allow to open MSG file in Windows Live Mail.
- Convert unlimited MSG file in EML.
- Give a preview of MSG files.
So, without leaving a minute more, let’s know the step-by-step process to open .msg file in WLM.
Detailed process to open MSG file in Windows Live Mail
Suggestion: We strongly recommend that you need to use the trial version of this application. The demo edition allows you to experience the work process and then you will learn how easily you can accomplish your task. Therefore, you must test the demo.
- First, download the software on your Windows platform from the given link
- Now run the software,
- Click on the open tab, and select MSG file from the given option
- Choose folders from the computer and open them
- Once the folders are displayed on the tool
- Click on Export option and choose EML as email files
- Check on the folders to converted into EML
- Browse the location to save the files on your desired destination
- At last, press Save button to continue
The tool will start saving your files to the desired location; finally, click on the completion pop-up window once the process is finished.
Since your MSG files are now converted to EML, you can easily open the file in Windows Live Mail, as that account supports this file format. Now let’s take a look at the tutorial on how to open these EML files in WLM.
Import the converted EML files to Windows Live Mail
- Open Windows Live Mail email client on your Windows
- Now select the file tab from the menu bar
- Click on the import message
- Select Windows Live Mail from the given option and click next
- Browse the location where your EML files are saved and then click next
- Select the files you want to import into the account and click next
Your EML files will now start to import into the WLM account, once the process is done, you can open these files and check them. This is the only process by which you can easily open MSG file in Windows Live Mail.
MSG files are compatible with Microsoft Outlook and cannot be opened in any other account unless you have a suitable alternative solution. The 4n6 Email Converter is a great software that can enable users to open these files in WLM by converting these MSG files into a WLM compatible file format.