How to Migrate Yahoo Mail to Exchange Quickly?
This is the query that leads us to write the blog on the subject.
Migrating email accounts can happen in different situations because different users have different needs.
However, the fact is that it is not that easy to migrate all the data to different accounts. Firstly, the accounts have a large amount of data and, secondly, it is not possible to migrate data directly to another account.
So that it is not easy to migrate Yahoo Mail to Exchange as there is no mutual support available. So we have to find another way to accomplish this task.
A Possible Way to Migrate Yahoo Mail to Exchange
As mentioned earlier, there is no manual way to perform the migration. However, forwarding emails can be a way to get the Yahoo emails in Exchange. But, this method only works if you have a lot of time or very little email. However, if you have tons of emails, this forwarding method won’t work.
In this case, the only method left to use is an alternate solution. This is a great way to migrate Yahoo Mail to Exchange. Therefore, it is very important to find the most suitable solution for completing the job that will give you the ease and take less time to do it.
Yahoo to Exchange Migrator: A Perfect Solution
The 4n6 EmailBakup is the perfect application to get the job done. It gives you a way to reach your right destination. The tool is reliable and efficient and can migrate Yahoo Mail to Exchange in a matter of moments without any hindrances.
It is important to know why this application is best for this task. This can only be achieved by knowing the benefits that you will get from this application. It is therefore recommended that you look at some of the features of the tool to get an idea of how the tool works and how effective it is.
Qualities of the Yahoo to Exchange Migrator
- The app allows you to migrate Yahoo Mail to Exchange in batch
- You can select specific emails from specific addresses to migrate to Yahoo!
- The tool allows you to migrate all attachments with emails at once
- You can preview all emails before migrating to Yahoo!
- It maintains the integrity of Yahoo emails while the emails are being processed
- The app is compatible with all Windows versions
- Safe and protected from all types of malware
These are just the highlighted features that relate to the task. There is a lot that you will know by the time you run the tool. The second most important thing you need to know is the process that you need to follow to get the job done. So keep an eye on the process perform the task.
Process for migrating Yahoo Mail to Exchange
- First of all, you need to click on the given link to download the tool on your Windows compatible computer / tablet
- Install the application by selecting the understandable language. And once the installation is complete, launch the tool
- Now click the Open tab and then click Add Account from the drop-down menu
- Enter the Yahoo Mail address and password, and enter the name of the IMAP server
- As soon as you hit the “Add” button, your account mailboxes will be loaded onto the tool that you can see in the left pane. Here you can preview emails if required
- Click the Export tab, then click IMAP to migrate email to Exchange
- Now enter the email address and password of the Exchange account and also enter the IMAP server name of your account. Then click the Save
Wait for a moment, your Yahoo email are migrating to Exchange. Once this is done, you will be informed about it. Congratulation! Your job is done.
Since there is no manual solution to migrate Yahoo Mail to Exchange, the Yahoo Migrator tool is considered the best as the tool gives you an easy path through which to accomplish your goal. So it is recommended to use the tool once and then decide whether or not it is perfect for you.