How to Backup Zoho Emails?
How long have you been looking for a better way to backup Zoho emails? We suspect you still haven’t found anything. That’s why you couldn’t finish the trip and have continued to do so here on this blog. So don’t worry and trust us. We will end your journey here on this blog. It is our word.
What do you think is it easy to secure all the emails at once? Or just you need to go one by one by opening the each email.
Well, we have to say that it is possible to save all emails at once. But here are some conditions that you need to know about.
We now offer you two ways to secure Zoho emails.
Let’s start with the manual. This means you can backup emails from Zoho directly.
Manual Way to Backup Zoho Emails
Well, that’s the caveat we were talking about. Zoho’s built-in e-mail save function offers you only one file format, namely EML. If you are familiar with this file format, you may know that the file format cannot be opened without a supported application.
Even if you backup Zoho emails and still can’t open the emails because of the file extension, all the efforts can be a waste. However, if you still want to go that route we have a full process for your ease.
Procedure for manually backing up Zoho Mails.
- First you need to open the Zoho Mail and then login to the account
- Now click on the setting option / icon
- Click on import / export option
- In the Export section, select the folder you want to export emails from
- Now enable the option such as;
- Select the time duration
- Select the range of the data, means a particular time period
- Now select alternately, Export all the emails from the folders
- And finally click on export
This is how you can backup Zoho emails in the EML format.
However, if you are not satisfied with the manual process or the only file format it provides, you can opt for the second way as we have already told you that we will deploy you after the first way which is the manual way. Now let’s go the second way, or we can say the way that meets your expectations.
Alternative solution to backup Zoho Account Emails at Once
This solution can match your expectations as anything you can imagine to backup emails. Such as all the convenience, multiple file formats as save option, little process. This can do all things.
In this solution, you need to use an alternative application that makes everything easy. And give you so many benefits or functions, that you can use to backup Zoho emails more pleasantly.
And that application is 4n6 EmailBakup which provides a platform where you can protect emails from Zoho accounts in many files that can be easily opened. So before continuing with the process, we want to see the savings option that outperforms manual processes.
As opposed to the manual process EML file format, this application allows you to;
Backup Zoho account emails in,
Email Files: PST, MBOX and EML
Documents Files: Text, HTML, CSV and also PDF
Cloud Based Account: All the IMAP supported email service.
All of these storage options are provided with a single tab in the app. isn’t it amazing? Yes it is.
If you are using a desktop email client, you can select the Email Files to easily open the resulting ZOHO emails. However, if you are not set up with such an account, then you will have to choose:
Document Files and you can choose as PDF as this file format is easily accessible with any standard application.
The Email Service you can choose when you want to open emails from anywhere on any device. However, you will need an internet connection here.
Now that we’ve discussed the saving options, you need to know how to select that option in the tool. And for that you need to go through the process to backup Zoho emails. So take a look
Step-by-step guide on how to backup emails from Zoho account
- At first, Download the Zoho backup tool by clicking on the link below.
- Install the application by selecting the required location and then Run it
- Click on Open then click to select Add account
- Enter Zoho account email address and password, also enter IMAP address and then hit the Add button
- Now in the left pane you will see all the Zoho mailboxes have started loading. You can take a preview of the emails by clicking on them.
- Click the Export tab and select the storage option you want as Email or Document Files for Local and Email Service for Cloud Computing. Here we take an example for PDF as the file format is easily accessible
- Click the Browse button to select the location on your device to save files, and then click Save
Your selected Zoho emails or folders will now be saved in your selected location.
Zoho emails can be backed up at once both manually and alternatively. But the difference in both ways is that the manual function only allows you to backup Zoho emails only in EML format, but in the alternative method you can backup the emails in various file formats of your choice. Now it is your decision which direction you want to go, manual or Zoho Email backup tool.