How to Import DBX to Outlook 365 With All Attachments?
Tutorial Team | April 5th, 2021 | Import
If you have finally decided to import DBX to Outlook 365, Congratulation! You have made a very good decision. And to help you process that decision and initiate the task, we are here with the most reliable solution. So let’s do it all with the solution and overcome from these DBX files.
The time has passed when the DBX files of the Outlook Express account were fully functional. However, when the Outlook Express service were suspended, the DBX files became obsolete and now there is no e-mail account or the successor of Outlook Express that can be used to import or open these DBX files.
Moving on from the DBX files may not be very easy for every user. However, as the email account is essentially used for formal communication, so these files may contain a lot of important email and other information. Because of this factor, they import DBX to Outlook 365.
However, importing DBX files into Outlook 365 can benefit you in many ways, and few of the many benefits can be found here
Advantages of Importing DBX into Outlook 365
- First of all, if you can import DBX to Outlook 365, you can have a platform to open these files. As mention earlier, DBX files cannot be opened without an Express account, so the Outlook 365 can be the medium to open them.
- Another benefit of importing DBX files into Outlook 365 is that if you select this account, you can access the email from anywhere. We want to say that choosing a cloud-based account to import DBX is a good decision.
- Last but not least, you can protect your DBX files with this import. When you import DBX into Outlook, it is a kind of backup so you know where to get these files again if you lose the DBX files from the device.
Now, with ease of use in mind, we offer you a solution that allows you to import DBX to Outlook 365 in less time and with just a few clicks. So take a look.
An Expert’s Choice to Import DBX to Outlook 365
Introducing the 4n6 Email Converter, the application that allows DBX to be easily imported into Outlook 365. The application is perfect for this task as it is specifically designed to solve users’ data migration problem. So it doesn’t need how many DBX files you have, it can easily import them into Outlook 365 in a single task.
Why we suggest this application to you, and why this application is best for you, lies in its features. So you see the features for yourself and love the app like ours.
Check Out the Qualities of the tool
- The application can import batch DBX files into Outlook 365 instantly
- It can import DBX with all its attachments into Outlook 365
- This application allows preview of DBX files and all properties
- The search option allows you to filter specific email addresses
- It comes with a user friendly interface for ease of use
- Preserves the integrity of emails in the DBX files during import
- It is supported by every version of Windows for ease of use
Now let’s go through the process to import DBX to Outlook 365. We give you the step-by-step guide for your convenience. Therefore, if you take a look at the guide you can get familiar with it. So when you run the tool, you will not face any problem following the process.
Process for Importing DBX Files into Outlook 365
- Download the DBX to Outlook 365 Importer to your device by clicking the link below
- Now prepare to install the application and launch it once you have completed the installation following to the guidelines
- Now you need to click on the Open tab and then click on Email Data Files that appear in the drop down menu and then select the DBX Files
- Browse through all of the DBX files on the device and then click Open to load them into the tool
- You will now see that all of the selected DBX files have been loaded in the left pane. When the loading process is complete, you can preview the DBX files
- Now you need to click on the Export tab to select Office 365 as the export option
- Enter the Outlook 365 email address and password and click the Save
Congratulation! You have successfully followed the process. Your DBX files will now be imported into Outlook 365 in a few moments.
You have decided to import DBX to 365 Outlook and we have chosen to help you with that purpose. Hence, DBX to Outlook 365 is the application you need to do this job. This suggested application will give you everything you need for your trip. So it is recommended to use this tool.